Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, March 3, 2008

Thing 8: Sharing  

I have tried several of the items mentioned in Thing #8 with mixed success. It's not that I can't get them to work, but rather that I have definite likes and dislikes, which in turn colors my thoughts on their usefulness.

For instance, I have had a del.icio.us account for some time and I just don't get the attraction for the usefulness...just one of those things! Whereas I find others utterly fascinating and look for ways to incorporate them into my work. I like Stumbleupon and anticipate that it will lead me to a wide variety of resources on my topics of interest!

My conclusion is that its important for librarians to have a handle on the various tools of 2.0, but one should not feel that you have to use all of them! I am currently working on a eFolio...it will be interesting to see what I can do with it over time.

My eFolio: a work in progress

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Thing 8: Sharing