Search this blog


Home About Contact
Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing 19: Podcasts  

It is really amazing to find the variety of podcasts that are available on the Web. From news bites to proper English usage, there is much out there to explore. Podcasts can be used creatively in a number of way as well as provide users with an additional choice when looking for information. I believe they can be quite informative. But anything else you do need to verify the source and other attributes of the recordings.

I liked the directory at Podcast Alley and have used several of the other when looking for podcasts. I would like to utilize a podcast in my portfoilio so I'll have to try out a few new tools. Especially Gcast. I had heard of it some time back, but needed the reminder.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Thing 19: Podcasts