Search this blog


Home About Contact
Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thing 2: Perspectives  

Finding Time:

I've been playing with Library 2.0 tools for quite some time. Initially I did invest some time, but as you move along with the learning curve I found that I could assess a tool fairly quickly, hence I don't have to spend near the time I used to when this was all new.

Participating in 23 Things:

I am fascinated by everything and although I have definite likes and dislikes, I realize that we need to be in the know...changes come swiftly and even if we don't like a given tool we need to be aware of it. In addition I am a support coach for CMLE folks!

Internet use and time:

I'm at the computer way too much...but then again I do more that just the Web. What's interesting is that I am much more accessible...yeah, there's the phone, but I have 4 IM accounts, 5 email accounts, belong to Facebook, YouTube, Flickr...it's easier to manage then you think...there are some very good tools out there to help you manage it all...I use iGoogle for just this very purpose.

Knowledge of 2.0

I like to think that I am fairly knowledgible along with my peers many of my peers...we talk about new tools, give our opinions and often try them out. It's all trial and error.

23 Things:

I hope to pick up something that I didn't know about before, new tools, and meeting new people.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Thing 2: Perspectives